Creating High Expectations, No Excuses PreK–3rd Grade
Dreaming big means understanding where we are starting so we can shoot for the stars for our students. If you are new to early learning, having a foundation of why this time in a child’s life is integral to their future learning is key. What is your personal learning plan for this work? Finding what works for your own learning is essential to ensure you can translate it to your classroom/school practices. Shadowing students, teachers, reading related research and having conversations with those in the work will only grow what you know about PreK-3rd grade.
- What I have learned leading in the Early Grades.
- New America Education Policy Early & Elementary Education
- Minnesota PreK-3 Leadership Wiki
- Framework for Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating PreK-3rd Grade Approaches
- In your own words, why is early learning so critical today?
- With all the other expectations, assignments, and duties we have in our day-what is one way you can prioritize your own learning about appropriate practices in the primary grades?
- In the book Jessica layers her personal connections to her professional passion in this work. Who is your ‘why’ in this work?
Want to know how to Share your mantra with others?